The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) prohibits discrimination in all of its programs and activities on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, and where applicable, sex, marital status, familial status, parental status, religion, sexual orientation, political beliefs, genetic information, reprisal, or because all or part of an individual's income is derived from any public assistance program. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs.) Persons with disabilities who require alternative means for communication of program information (Braille, large print, audiotape, etc.) should contact USDA's TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TDD). To file a complaint of discrimination, write to USDA, Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Stop 9410, Washington, DC 20250-9410, or call toll-free at (866) 632-9992 (English) or (800) 877-8339 (TDD) or (866) 377-8642 (English Federal-relay) or (800) 845-6136 (Spanish Federal-relay). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer. Equal Employment Opportunity Data Posted Pursuant to the No Fear Act - This is the reporting page for the Notification and Federal Employee Antidiscrimination and Retaliation Act of 2002 (NO FEAR Act), Public Law 107- 174.
Ag Risk Managers Insurance Agency, LLC, is an equal opportunity provider.
© 2011, Ag Risk Managers Insurance Agency, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Ag Risk Managers Insurance Agency, LLC, provides insurance agency services. As part of servicing accounts and providing insurance, we collect and maintain information about our customers. We appreciate and respect the trust you place in us when you provide us with your personal information. The information in this notice applies to you only if you are a consumer and a current or former insurance customer of Ag Risk Managers Insurance Agency, LLC.
How we collect information
Our information comes directly from you on applications or forms provided by you or on your behalf
How we protect information
We do our best to keep your personal information confidential and secure:
- Only people who need it to provide you with products and services are allowed to have access to your information. These individuals may include employees or other service providers.
- Our policies cover the proper physical security of workplaces and records.
- Our physical and electronic safeguards and procedures comply with federal standards.
- Our virus-detection, firewalls and other computer software are designed to protect access and prevent damage to customer data in our computer systems.
- We do NOT share your information with any non-affiliated third parties for their independent use or marketing efforts.
How we use and disclose information
We may need to disclose your information to conduct business. At times, it may also be required by law.
- We share your information with your insurance companies to place insurance coverage and to service your account.
- When required or permitted by law, such as when responding to subpoenas and other legal process.
- Some state laws may impose additional restrictions on disclosure of information about customers in those states for certain purposes.
How to access or amend your personal information
You have the right to request access to the information we maintain about you. You may also request that inaccurate information be changed. To gain access to or to correct information, please contact us by phone or by written request to
Ag Risk Mangers Insurance Agency, LLC
1571 E Division Ave
P.O. Box 157
Barron, WI 54812
The request should include your name, address, telephone number and a description of the information you would like to access or correct. If you believe your rights may have been violated you may complain either directly to us. To file a complaint with us, you may contact us at the address listed above.
The practices and policies contained in this disclosure are subject to change. We will communicate any significant changes to you as required by law. The practices and policies contained in this notice replace all previous notices or statements regarding this subject.
Thank you again for choosing us for your insurance needs.